Thank you for your interest in working for The Carson Nugget.
The Carson Nugget provides a fun, challenging environment where your opinion counts.
In addition to a competitive pay, we offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision coverage
- Basic Life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Opportunities for advancement
We would love to hear from you. Please click on the “apply online” banner at the top of the page to fill out an online application. The Human Resources office is located on the casino’s second floor. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Banquet Server/Bartender (On Call)
- Barista (Part Time)
- Bus Person (Part Time)
- Craps Dealer (Full Time)
- Dishwasher (Full Time)
- F&B Supervisor (Part Time)
- Food Department Host (Part Time)
- Gift Shop Associate (Part Time)
- Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor (Full Time)
- Line Cook (Full Time)
- Maintenance Tech (Full Time)
- Poker Dealer (On-Call Part Time)
- Poker Dealer/Supervisor (Full Time)
- Porter (Internal Maintenance) Full Time
- Porter (Internal Maintenance) Part Time
- Revenue Auditor (Full Time)
- Security (Full Time)
- Slot Attendant (Full Time)
- Slot Mechanic (Full Time)
- Table Games Dealer (Part Time)
The Carson Nugget provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
The Carson Nugget prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.APPLY ONLINE