Thank you for your interest in working for The Carson Nugget.
The Carson Nugget provides a fun, challenging environment where your opinion counts.
In addition to a competitive pay, we offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision coverage
- Basic Life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Opportunities for advancement
We would love to hear from you. Please click on the “apply online” banner at the top of the page to fill out an online application. The Human Resources office is located on the casino’s second floor. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Barista (Part Time)
- Bingo Caller/Attendant (Part Time)
- Bus Person (Part Time)
- Cage Cashier (Part Time)
- Craps Dealer (Part Time)
- Food & Beverage Front of House Manager (Full Time)
- Food Department Host/Hostess Cashier (Part Time)
- Food Server (Part Time)
- Guest Services Manager (Full Time)
- Hotel Front Desk Clerk (Full Time)
- Line Cook (Full Time)
- Marketing Coordinator (Full Time)
- Marketing Manager (Full Time)
- Maintenance Tech (Full Time)
- Graveyard Maintenance Tech (Full Time)
- Porter (Full Time)
- Revenue Auditor Lead (Full Time)
- Security Officer (Full Time)
- Table Games Supervisor (Full Time)
- Table Games Dealer (Part Time)
The Carson Nugget provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
The Carson Nugget prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.APPLY ONLINE