Thank you for your interest in working for The Carson Nugget.
The Carson Nugget provides a fun, challenging environment where your opinion counts.
In addition to a competitive pay, we offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision coverage
- Basic Life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Opportunities for advancement
We would love to hear from you. Please click on the “apply online” banner at the top of the page to fill out an online application. The Human Resources office is located on the casino’s second floor. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Banquet Server/Bartender (On Call)
- Barista (Part Time)
- Cage Cashier / Soft Count (Full Time)
- Cocktail Server (Part Time)
- Craps Dealer (Full Time)
- Dishwasher (Graveyard-Full Time)
- Food Department Host (Part Time)
- Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor (Full Time)
- Keno Runner/Writer (Part Time)
- Line Cook (Full Time)
- Maintenance Tech (Full Time)
- Poker Dealer (On-Call)
- Poker Dealer/Supervisor (Full Time)
- Revenue Auditor (Full Time)
- Security (Graveyard Part Time)
- Slot Route Technician (Part Time)
- Sous Chef (Full Time)
- Surveillance Observer (On Call)
- Table Games Dealer (Part Time)
- Table Games Supervisor (Full Time)
The Carson Nugget provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
The Carson Nugget prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.APPLY ONLINE