Thank you for your interest in working for The Carson Nugget.
The Carson Nugget provides a fun, challenging environment where your opinion counts.
In addition to a competitive pay, we offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision coverage
- Basic Life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Opportunities for advancement
We would love to hear from you. Please click on the “apply online” banner at the top of the page to fill out an online application. The Human Resources office is located on the casino’s second floor. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Angelina’s Bus Person (Part-Time)
- Angelina’s Food Server (Part-Time)
- Bartender/Cocktails (Full Time)
- Dishwasher (Full Time)
- Drop/Count Team Member (Part-Time)
- F&B Supervisor (Full Time)
- Food Department Host/Cashier (Full Time)
- Golf Coordinator (Part-Time)
- Guest Service Manager (Full Time)
- Guest Service Representative (Full Time)
- Hotel Housekeeper (Full Time)
- Hotel Night Auditor (Full Time)
- Internal Maintenance (Full Time)
- Line Cook (Part-Time)
- Maintenance Tech (Full Time)
- Maitre’d – Angelina’s Room Manager (Part-Time)
- Security Officer (Full Time)
- Slot Attendant (Full Time)
- Slot Attendant – Graveyard (Full Time)
- Table Games Dealer (Full Time)
The Carson Nugget provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
The Carson Nugget prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.