Thank you for your interest in working for The Carson Nugget.
The Carson Nugget provides a fun, challenging environment where your opinion counts.
In addition to a competitive pay, we offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision coverage
- Basic Life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Opportunities for advancement
We would love to hear from you. Please click on the “apply online” banner at the top of the page to fill out an online application. The Human Resources office is located on the casino’s second floor. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Accounting Manager (Full Time)
- Angelina’s Bus Person (Part-Time)
- Angelina’s Food Server (Part-Time)
- Bar Back (Full Time)
- Bartender/Cocktails (Full Time)
- Bingo Caller/Attendant (Full Time)
- Bus Person (Full Time)
- Casino Marketing Manager (Full Time)
- Dishwasher (Full Time)
- Drop/Count Team Member (Part-Time)
- Emporium Association (Part-Time)
- Facilities Manager (Full Time)
- Facilities Supervisor (Full Time)
- Food & Beverage Supervisor (Full Time)
- Food Department Hostess/Cashier (Full Time)
- Food Front of House Manager (Full Time)
- Food Server (Full Time)
- Guest Services Manager (Full Time)
- Guest Services Representative (Full Time)
- Line Cook (Full Time)
- Maintenance Technician (Full Time)
- Porter (Full Time)
- Purchasing Agent (Full Time)
- Revenue Auditor (Full Time)
- Security Officer (Full Time)
- Slot Attendant (Full Time)
- Slot Attendant – Graveyard (Full Time)
- Table Games Dealer (Full Time)
The Carson Nugget provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
The Carson Nugget prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.